Thursday, October 06, 2011

Alright, I'll say it... I stink at this!

Qay back when I started this blog, Emma was just a baby. I was so good about frequently updating and posting lots of pictures of my princess. Then came Abby and I still kept up fairly well showing off my two princesses. But now, I have three children, two of which are in school and multiple activities as well as my own work schedule. My poor boy is not very well represented on here and hopefully I can try to remedy that soon. It's pretty typical though right? Third kid gets the shaft on everything!

I'm going to try to play catch-up... again.

1 comment:

Eddene Hightower Thompson said...

Hello, I was going through past "LINKS" of mine and found YOU>>> here at this page.. Just thought I'd leave a post to see if you might happen to FIND IT? I love you, Aunt Eddene...