Thursday, October 02, 2008

New pictures of the girls








We had pictures taken of the girls last Friday and I am so pleased with how they came out! Emma is almost 4 now and Abby is 16 months. Emma is going to be Cinderella for Halloween and Abby will be Snow White. And, believe it or not, Emma struck that pose all by herself without coaching, she's quite the little diva! LOL

4 comments:

phdmama said...

I love these pictures of the girls. They are so beautiful and have gotten so big since I last saw them.

Earth Lovin Diaper Mama said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those loverly ladies! Wow. I can't believe how BIG they are!
:)

Anonymous said...

hey sis Amy and I were just looking through the pictures and wanted to say how pretty the girls are. Love you lots, hope to see you soon.

My earthy momma odyssey said...

Gorgeous pictures, your girls should be models!