
What a difference a smile makes! This was at my mom's when we celebrated Christmas

Also before Christmas, I took the girls to Rhema Bible College to look at the lights. Here is Emma posing for me. She really liked the bridge.



Miss Abby in the high chair, all smiles


At mom's for her birthday in January:
Abby and PaPa Mark: he stood her up and she has loved to stand up like this ever since then

Emma left out some of the markers she was playing with and guess who got a hold of one?

I guess I kinda made a fuss about Abby having marker all over her face because before I knew it...

Abby bathing in the kitchen sink because we are remodeling our hall bathroom

Emma and Abby "riding bikes" at Aunt Lavon's house

The whole crew: Granny, Emma, Abby, Josh, Cameron, Landon and Zac at Aunt Lavon's house

Abby with peas in her mouth

She's on the move now! I love these action shots. She kept crawling closer once I finally got her in the camera frame to take a picture...little stinker



It snowed last week and Emma wanted to go play. She was all decked out including her sunglasses she insisted on wearing

Here she is climbing her playset. She didn't make it all the way up to the top because her boots kept slipping. She called it quits shortly after I took this. She loves to play in the snow!

Ok, the videos take FOREVER to upload, but I will get started on them now so I can post them soon.
I hope you are enjoying these! And, I will try to be a bit more on top of things from now on (but will still accept any ribbing you want to give my husband about him jumping in from time to time as well!)
1 comment:
I love all the photos! Abby has gotten so big...she's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment