We would like for our friends and family to have a way to stay in touch with us and be able to share our family pictures. Please enjoy!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Emma and Mimi went swimming
Emma is even more of a fish than ever! She has NO FEAR and it scares me to death. She jumped in without mom being ready and didn't even blink an eye. I truly think by summers' end she will be swimming on her own.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love all the pics!! They are both just adorable! Sara is the SAME way in the pool, scares me to death!! We need to get them together one of these days. I'm being induced in 3 1/2 wks if I don't go on my own. So sometime within the next few months we really need to try and meet up!!
1 comment:
I love all the pics!! They are both just adorable! Sara is the SAME way in the pool, scares me to death!! We need to get them together one of these days. I'm being induced in 3 1/2 wks if I don't go on my own. So sometime within the next few months we really need to try and meet up!!
Post a Comment