We would like for our friends and family to have a way to stay in touch with us and be able to share our family pictures. Please enjoy!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
I found this picture and thought of Emma. Hahaha! So true. But, I have to admit, I love our little "drama queen"! Geez, what is she going to be like in 10 years? Does the drama queen quotient increase exponentially? Scary!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The Hartley's
I love it! Don't know for sure what a blogger is but I guess I am one:) Love those pic's. Can't get enough.
2 comments:
The Hartley's
I love it! Don't know for sure what a blogger is but I guess I am one:) Love those pic's. Can't get enough.
Love,
Aunt Joyce
Answer to the question about the drama queen factor increasing exponentially until age 10: YES
It's not so scary once you learn to block it all out.
;) Gretta
Post a Comment